Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kenneth Randall Witham


Kenneth Randall Witham

August 9th, 1951 - January 7th, 2009

My father has been known as Randy his whole life. I haven't seen him in 2 years. It was a closed casete service yesterday. After we left I thought I should have burried him with a scratcher and / or a lotto ticket. This week, I was realizing how much me and my siblings really are like my father. Both in good ways and in bad ways. It is weird to see how different and like we are from our family members.

My father was a well liked man. He had many friends and many family members. Many of them I don't know. I have often felt left out. My father kept many things to himself. Which is one of the things I got on him about. He wanted to know everything going on in my life but really wouldn't tell me anything about his.

Cleaning his apartment and storage unit was exhausting. It was also surreal. I keep thinking he was going to walk around the corner ans ask us 'What are you doing?' or call me and say 'What's going on?'

If you would lke to leave my father a note, you are welcome to do so on this link:

http://www.legacy.com/PE//gb/guestbookview.aspx?personid=122786783&eid=viewgb_11409

Thank you everyone for your help, love, prayers and concerns to me and my family during our this time in our life.

No comments: