Saturday, January 31, 2009

One Heck Of A Month

This has been one heck of a month. One month that I do not want to relive. I haven't been really been able to post anything this month because of everything that has going on. So of the things I am not allowed to talk about, at least not yet.

I was able to spend some time with old friends. It was really nice. I was able to be able to spend some time at the La Brea Tar Pits. It was cool. I am glad I was able to do it. I wish I had time to see to go next door to LAMCA. I also wish I had more time to visit with more old friends.

Today the Green Valley Stake had a Relief Society Conference. It was on Temples. They had all of the live past Matrons of the Las Vegas Temple speak today. As well as a Patriarch who also designed and built the Las Vegas Temple. It was a very nice morning. I almost didn't go because I wasn't feeling all that well after the last few weeks. Plus I had a lot of laundry and so forth to do. I am glad that I went.

I am hoping next month will be better. I know I won't have a Valentine again this year. Big shocker, right? Still no job, again, what a shocker. Life is very interesting.

No comments: