Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FLH Enterprises, Las Vegas, NV 2

I had my interview today at FLH Enterprises at 2 pm. The office door said Marketing, Inc. The office had 3 people in it. 1 receptionist, 1 interviewer and 1 other guy (I have no idea what he did). The position I applied for was Customer Service Representative. I interviewed with a gentlemen named Brian. My appointment was set up with a man named James Taylor. The interview was about 15 minutes. It was first round interview to put a face with the resume kind of thing. They are holding interviews for this position all week. There are 4 positions open. If I make it to the second round of interviews I will get a call on Friday afternoon/evening to set it up. The interview itself was very quick and painless. I think it went really well. I was damp because I have no A/C in my car right now and Las Vegas is warm. So everyone, I need you to keep me in your prayers and keep your fingers crossed for me. Love Yeah All!

2 comments:

Evi StarShine said...

I know this is random, but I found your blog looking for info in FLH Enterprises. I will be interviewing with them soon, and I am wondering how it went or what you learned... I searched through your blog after the interview date and I didn't find anything else on it. Would you mind e-mailing me and MelanieDillon (at) gmail?

PS. I live in Henderson and I am a crafty person, too! I'll keep reading to see what you're up to!

Unknown said...

HI there... I, too, found your blog while looking for info about FLH because I will be interviewing with them as well. I'm still not quite sure what exactly the company is and I'm also wondering if the pay is decent. I live in FL and am planning to relocate to Las Vegas area, but I want to know if this company is on the up and up. Did you end up taking employment with them? Any help would be great as I am planning a trip to visit friends and also come for the interview. Your feedback would be great! thanks!!! =)

Lene