Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Love . . . Part 14



Beyond the Zone Color Jamz

I love the raspberry color. The bubble gum color washed out to quickly. The purple one was fun too. I am tempted to try blue and /or red next.






Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color
By: Beyond the Zone

Go wild and get crazy with Beyond The Zone's semi-permanent hair color! Get bright, vivid, vibrant color that is quick and easy to apply. Create fashionable art by combining colors to create an unlimited shade palette.

Color
Bubble Head Pink Candy Apple Red Clear Shine Crimson Storm Huckleberry Blue Midnight Blue Not So Shy Violet Party Time Pink Purple Passion Raspberry Kamikaze Tripped Up Turquoise Wild Red

So Far only at Sally's Beauty Supply stores http://www.sallybeauty.com

2 comments:

Melinda said...

hey!!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I added you to my friends list on my blog!!

have a great day,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

I used that brand as well, you migh like not so shy violet. I used 4 colors for the color of my hair in my blog pic. The Fussia one, bubble gum, the violet I mentioned, and blueberry one.
Rock On, and nice blog.
Piper