Sunday, May 17, 2009

Church Today

I went to church today. It was a nice day at church. I had a hard time waking up at first but by the time sacrament meeting was over, I was good to go. I spoke to my Bishop today. I got some really nice council. Sunday school and Relief Society were nice too. I saw some younger woman in Relief Society and realized BYU is out for the summer.

A young boy came up to me as I was standing in the hall. I thought wow what a brave young man. He wanted to show me how me can make a paper airplane super fast. I asked if it could fly. He was so sure of himself and said 'of course its a plane'. So he tried throwing it a few times put it wouldn't fly. I then ripped a piece of paper put of my notebook and gave it to him. He asked me what the paper was for. I told him to make another airplane. He ran to his sister and had to show off the small piece of paper. It was cute.

I went to a YSA Conference fireside they were having locally. The place was packed. There were 2 speakers. The first one took his time and the second one talked super fast. While they were talking my friend was adding the scriptures to my palm pilot thing. Which I thought was super nice of him. Then after the fireside they served ice cream. It was a mad house. I thought the talks were nice. The theme song someone wrote was really awesome.

No comments: