Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So Far This Week

I finally got a calling in my ward. I am now a Visiting Teaching District Leader and a Ward Missionary. I'm not really sure what that means. I was set apart during Sunday. Church just seemmed to drag on and on and on.

Work today and yesterday seems to be dragging on and on making the days feel like they are going so slow.

I felt this way about church on Sunday too. Nothing against the teachers & speakers & co-workers, etc. I just don't know what's wrong with me.

I've been praying a lot and listen to old conference talks lately. I listen to them while I am driving to and from work. Now I'm house sitting again this week. I also have Nile Ceremonial on Sunday.

The next several weekends, I have things to do between Nile, Eastern Star and family. I don't know when to breathe or even if I will have a moment to do so.

I'm still having major sleep issues. I don't know why.

Anyways, I hope everything is going well for everyone else.

No comments: