Saturday, October 15, 2011

OES Community Sale Today

So for my first booth of my own doing, it went pretty well. I have worked other peoples' booths many times over but never one of my own work. I have 1 table split in half. 1 part was crafts I have been making over time and the other part was Brownies.

I sold small pieces of home made brownies of my own recipes. 1 was white chocolate, macadamia nut, cranberry brownie. Another was rainbow sprinkles with almond flavoring. 1 was cinnamon with espresso. Another was was white chocolate, macadamia nut with hazelnut frosting. The one I sold out of was S'more: vanilla wafers, walnuts with chocolate marshmallow frosting.

The next OES Community Sale is March 24th, 2012. It is a Saturday and will be at the same place: Mt Morah Lodge, Henderson Masonic Lodge, 480 Greenway, Henderson, NV 89015.

It was a lot of fun and exhausting working a booth on your own. No help setting up the canopy or table but a friend did help me take down the canopy which was nice. They had a raffle for the vendors who signed up today for the next community sale, their spot would be free and I won!! So I will be doing the same thing again but between now and then I will get another table (so the brownies could be on their own table). I will do the S'mores one again and I will work on some others people might enjoy more.



No comments: