Thursday, February 28, 2008

So Yeah

This is new. I hope the helps me get my feelings out and not make everyone hate me. So we will see how everything goes. So lets get into it.

Why does a woman feel like she needs to tell you what is going on with your x-boyfriend. Who you assumed just went crazy instead you find out that he married someone other woman. While you were still together. While he was visiting his mother in New York. He marries a woman because she is in trouble. What kind of damm trouble can you be in that you have to get married over.

This is retared.

Anyways, life in Las Vegas is interesting. It is getting warmer and warmer here. Which is really nice and day light savings time starts soon too.

I am also involved with Daughter of the Nile and we have a Mad Hatter's Tea next weekend. So this weekend will be getting everything made for it.

And I just moved into a new place, so I am trying to unpack at the same time.

Well I will talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Arnold said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Mango. There are so many of us now that the problem isn't with people hating you. It's more about people misunderstanding what you meant to write or, even worse, completely ignoring you. It is times like those that make you take a couple steps back and reassess your reasons for writing a blog.

Unless you object, I will put a link to your blog on my blog. Thanks for letting us know about your blog. We're looking forward to hearing much more about you and your life now.