Friday, February 29, 2008

Crafts

I love making things. I love creating new things. I would love to have my own business where I can make things. I would like to make clothes, handbags, aprons, decorations, lingerie, swim wear, etc. But because I work at Zappos.com I think I am going to start a business making aprons and home made soaps, candles, beauty products, cleaning products, etc. I will have to check with our legal department first. These are just thoughts going through my head. I may never get off my ass and actually do this. But I have been keeping journals with my ideas for a few years now. I should talk to my brother about this too. He is a CPA.

1 comment:

PLove said...

Sounds like you need a lawyer first. Then you can have the CPA help with setting up your financial statements and make projections to help get seed money.

Can't make it without the dream first :)