Friday, March 28, 2008

I don't Know

I don't know what to do with my life. I don't know where I want to go. On one hand I want to get married, have kids, be a housewife and start my own business. On the other hand, am I really ready for this. But I know it will never happen, I don't trust people very well. It is something I am working on but when you have been burned as many times as bad as I have been, it is very hard. You often trust the wrong people and just hurt again. It is very frustrating.

Apparently I have a bad attitude with my co-workers and causing issues. I don't realize that I am doing this and I am trying to work on it but maybe it is time for me to move onto another company. I hate having to start over again, but I don't know what else to do. I am so bored with my life and at work I have been passed over and screwed so many times that I don't know what to there also. I haven't had a raise in over 2 years which helps with my unhappiness. I just don't know where else to go from here.

No comments: