Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ok

Well last Friday was a bad day for me. A lot of things all at once. I haven't been feeling well, it seems my allergies are trying to kill me. Plus I haven't slept the last 2 weeks which has effected the rest of my life. I did get some sleep this weekend at my grandparents house. Then on Sunday morning my Grandfather's best friend past away, so I have to deal with telling him. I wasn't able to get a hold of him but I was able to get ahold of my mother who ended up telling him.

I had a manicure and a pedicure on Saturday so that helpped me relax a little. Plus the sleep I got this weekend helpped.

My next move it to get a kitty.

I am also trying to learn to let go. The little things of people not following through and being 'do as I say and not as I do' are driving me nuts. So I am trying to let go instead of being in a bad mood with others.

No comments: