Friday, May 2, 2008

I want to have fun

I have to many things going on in my head all at once. Plus the stress of daily life (work, Nile, OES, family, etc). I ideas for starting my own business. Ideas on how to set up my apartment. I need a vacation. I need to clean and set up my apartment, get my finances in shape and together. I need someone here that I can talk to in person. I know I can call yo all any time but there is a difference between talking to someone on the phone long distance and having someone here. Someone I can show the progress of my apartment to. Someone I can show my projects to and the progress I am making on them. Someone who's face I can see while I talk to them.

I don't know, maybe I have just gone off the depend and just to crazy for everyone.

1 comment:

BiggieKen said...

Stop saying things like, "Maybe I'm crazy." and people may actually be willing to hang around you.
Comments like that make me think that people are in fact crazy.