Saturday, May 24, 2008

If I had a Million Dollars . . .

If I received a Millions dollars tomorrow, this is what I would do:

1. Pay off all my debits (this includes the taxes I would receive when I got this money)
2. Buy a good working car with good gas mileage
3. Buy a cheap truck (because I move way to much)
4. Buy a nice 3 bed, 2.5 bath small house or condo/townhouse (cash only so all I would have to worry about is property taxes, etc)(maybe a 4 bed 3 bath place will be considered).
5. Get a passport
6. Take a vacation
7. Open a savings account to save a large amount of it.
8. Open a checking account so I can have my bills (power, cable, cell phone, etc) automatically debited every month
9. Still work where I am currently working and live off that.
10. Send everyone that means something to me or has helped in some way (that I still have contact info on) and send them flowers and/or chocolate or just take them out for a night out on the town.

No comments: