Friday, February 6, 2009

Uggg . . .

So this has been a crazy year for me so far. I still don't have a job and my unemployment isn't coming anymore. It looks like I have to go on Welfare. Which I am not happy about at all.

My father pasted away earlier this month. Cleaning his apartment and storage unit out. Going to a Memorial in Blythe, CA and then a funeral in Loma Linda, CA. Which was exhausting.

Then having to go back and forth between LA and Bakersfield, CA for my brother. Who let me tell people why but I had to help him with stuff too. It was also very exhausting.

My sister Melissa, lost her job a week or so ago. Then my Mother and my sister Allison who both work for the State of California are getting a pay cut. Instead of losing their jobs. My sister Melissa has to move back in with my Mother at the end of the month and is on Welfare again.

Now I get a call at 8:30 this morning that my Mother is on her way to the emergency room. She can't keep anything down and she is in a lot of pain. She is now in a bed, drugged up and having a lot of tests done. It looks like her appendix (sorry if I'm not spelling this right).It looks like she is going to have to have surgery. Which she is scheduled for a hysterectomy on April 28th.

I don't know what is going on with my family. I don't know if I can handle anything else right now. Today is one of those days I am glad I am single because it is one less thing to worry about. Today is also one of those days I wish I had someone in my life whose shoulder I can lean on. I know I have a lot of friends who are there for me if I ask. But there is a huge difference between friends and a boyfriend. Anyways, I will just have to keep praying. Please keep me and my family in your prayers, we really need it right now.

No comments: