Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Latest on Me

So I am still officially unemployed. I still don't have a car and my lease is up on my apartment at the end of the month. I haven't had a study job since my birthday last year.

I will be moving all of my things into a storage unit and I will be living with my Grandparents in Henderson, NV.

I have been applying everywhere I get leads. Places on careerbuilder.com, monster.com, jobconnect.com and other verious places. My odd jobs are mending, alterations, house sitting, jewelry making/fixing, etc.

I am still active with Daughters of the Nile. I'm not very active with The Order of the Eastern Star but my Grandparents will be going back in the line again so I will be an officer for them. In my Daughters of the Nile Temple, I am the President of the El Gizarettes Dancing Unit again.

I am still fighting depression but it is getting better. I am going to church again and enjoying it. I have been wearing my garments again since December and I am able to partake of the sacrament. I don't have a calling but I think it is more of the fact I don't know where I am going to be living than not knowing where to put me.

I'm thinking I am going to have to start a house cleaning business next or apply to be a maid at a hotel here in town. I don't like cleaning up after other people but I got to what I got to do to make ends meet.

Please keep me in your prayers and/or keep your fingers crossed (whatever you believe in) that I will get a full time job soon with health insurance. I have gone on many job interviews, many of them 2 or 3 times (higher ups, etc) but I get a letter in the mail every time. A letter in the mail is never good.

No comments: