Monday, April 6, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog. I have been very stressed lately and having major issues with sleeping, still.

Everyone is given their issues. The Lord will not give us more than we can handle. I have very weird dreams that just to be getting more weird and more real life like. I have dreams sometimes where I don't know if it is real or not. I have had to ask questions to people before and they usually look at me crazy (then I know it was just a dream).

I listended to most of General Conference this weekend. I liked it but nothing stood out to me. I really like listening to them, it helps me sleep and relax. I'm thinking about getting some past ones and the current one on CD or something.

I have been listening to a book on tape called 'The Miracle of Forgiveness' by Spencer W. Kimbell. It is very interesting. I am learning something. I have been sewing while I am listenting to it. If I have to think about what I am sewing I put the CD on hold.

If you have never read the book or listened to it, I would. I think every member of the LDS church should read or listen to this. If it has been a few years since you read it last, I would do it again.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am still going crazy trying to find a place to live, a job, packing my apartment up, etc

No comments: