Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Events this Week

This week I have a lot to do. On Saturday is 2 major events. On Saturday morning is my Eastern Star Chapter's Annual event Breakfast Bizarre. It is a breakfast and a bizarre. We sell baked goods (cookies, breads, brownies, fudge, etc), we also sell home made items. Yes we have some people who think is a garage sale but them items sold are suppose to be hand made. Not stuff you find at the bottom of the closet you are cleaning out.

This year our breakfast bizarre is Saturday November 15th, 2008. It is at the Mount Mariah Lodge off Greenway & Boulder Highway, next to the Black Mount Golf Course. It is from 9 AM - Noon. It is also $8.00 plus whatever you want to get from the bizarre.

The other event is Saturday November 15th, 2008. It is at Vegas 32 Lodge off Charleston & Las Vegas Blvd. It is the Job's Daughter's Installation. The Honored Queen is going to be Heather Stonebarger. They will have a dinner at 5 PM and the Installation I believe starts at 6:30 PM.

Heather just became a member a of my Eastern Star Chapter. She is asked all the Eastern Star people to bring a dessert. I'm thinking Chocolate Rice Krispe treats. But I still have to do some cookies for the bizarre. So far this week, I have been helping my Grandmother, Becky Stonebarger & Heather Stonebarger make 20 or so dolls. They are 2 sided. I made the patterns for the dolls and doll clothes a few weeks ago.

This week we have doing all the hand stitching this week. Attaching the dresses for both sides of the doll. The cording for the dolls. Attaching snowflakes to the dolls. Making crowns, etc and attaching them to the dolls. My fingers are sore.

Then I have a friend visiting for a little while on his way moving to Wyoming. So I had to do a lot of cleaning. Specially after my former roommate. I still have to find a new roommate and a job. I don't know how I am going to make ends meet. I am still cleaning and going through everything I own and trying to get everything I own down sized.

Stress, stress and more stress, ugg. I don't like stress. I have issues with sleeping as it is.

No comments: