Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lately . . .

Lately I have been feeling real down on myself and real alone. I don't know why. I do know that the holidays are getting harder and harder on me every year. All I want to do is sleep and stay in bed all day and all night.

I am still trying to find a job, I am online on several sites almost all day long. I also check out job fairs and the Sunday newspaper. I am also going through everything I own and getting rid of as much as I can. Things I don't want to let go of but I really have no choice at this time. I need to cut down and save money.

I feel like an a&* and all alone. I know I have family and friends who care about me and love me but I don't know how to explain how I feel. I would really like to have someone to spend my life with. To share my dreams, traditions and life with. Someone to listen to me when I have something to say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel and it sucks.