Monday, December 15, 2008

My Christmas Wish List

This year I have a very different Christmas wish list, some of them have been carried over for years and will carry on to years to come.

1. A well paying good full time job
2. A permanent roof over my head
3. A beautiful man to share my life with
4. A respectful, loving and understanding family
5. Children (adopted or by birth), To be a mother
6. A good, working, cost effective car
7. To be a size 10 again
8. To be out of debt
9. To be Temple Worthy
10. Not to be dependent on caffeine
11. To be healthy and strong
12. To have a Bachelor's degree
13. To have a profession
14. To own my own business
15. To be a writer
16. To feel like I belong some where with some one special to me

These are dreams and goals of mine, some will never happen but hopefully most will.

No comments: