Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What I Don't Understand the Most

What I don't understand the most is the phrase:

'Do as I say and not as I do'

This phrase upsets me more than anything. How dare someone tell me to do something a certain way or to be a certain way but they don't do it. They are the exception to the rule. How dare they think they are better than us. This phrase will get me upset faster than almost anything else can. This is one thing on a short list of way to upset me almost instantly.

Another is kicking the bed to wake me up. Or touching / grabbing my feet to wake me up. I don't care who you are, I will wake up and start yelling at you instantly if you do either of these things to me. I will likely apologize afterwards because I feel bad about yelling like.

I understand that I need to 'get over it' but it is easier said than done. There is only so much self improvement you can work on at a time. And yes, I have a lot to work on.

No comments: