Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today

I went to church today. I went to my family ward The Silver Springs Ward. I went a few times during the summer but I didn't talk to anyone. Today I stayed for the whole thing. I spoke to my Bishop, Bishop Erickson. I spoke to my Relief Society President, Connie, Sister ??? Another sister just started talking to me, introduced herself to me. Made sure I knew where I was going. It was so cool. She even waited for me while I was meeting with the Bishop in his office. During Relief Society I discovered that a former co-worker is a member of the ward. So now I know someone.

So now the repentance process starts. I'm not going to say what I have to repent for or what I have to do during this process. It is between me, my Bishop, my Stake President if my Bishop feels necessary and the Lord. I am so nervous, scared, excited and happy all at the same time. I think I'm getting a headache from it all.

No comments: