Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Incrediable Hulk

So I saw the movie The Incrediable Hulk last night. It was ok. I loved the Hulk as a child and I loved the last Hulk movie but this one was missing something. The best part was when the Starks character meet with the General about a team. Iron Man has the Captian America sheild in it. I believe they are filiming or making Captian America right now. So I am excited about the series. The Hulk was ok but you have to be a fan to see this movie. It won't turn you into one.

http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/

1 comment:

BiggieKen said...

They are currently developing the movie, "Captain America." The short list of stars that they want to play the part are Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt.
No matter what, Marvel wants Pitt to play one of it's many comic book stars.
I get a lot of info like this from Rotten Tomatoes (www.rottentomatoes.com)