Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Latest on My Health

I went to the doctor's yesterday. It was a dermatologist in Henderson. He was to check out so moles and spots on my skin. It took forever to get in. So, I have to have a biopsy on a spot from my left breast on July 1st. Then I have 2 spots from legs to be removed because of where they are, it is more of a health risk to have them.

I still wake up every morning with a headache. Some mornings I have nausea and others I am ok. Sometimes I have nausea all day and some days it is just n the morning.

All day and night my lower stomach is always hurting. Some times when you touch it or my clothes are too tight and other days all day long.

Some mornings I wake up and my back hurts.

I feel like an old lady. I don't get it. I eat all the time. Some days I crave sugar and others salt. I do exercise, I am an active person but I guess since I am now 30 I have to change how I exercise and what I do.

I still have issues with sleeping. I can't sleep the whole night. Sometimes I wake up every hour sometimes just a few times a night. Either way, I have issues with getting out of bed in the morning. This is effecting my job and I don't know what to do. I have tried going to bed earlier but it doesn't work. I tried going to bed later and it doesn't work. I have also tried sleeping pills and they just mess with me, they don't help at all.

I am going to try writing in my journal again and maybe reading the scriptures. Hopefully one of them buts me to sleep.

One thing about my sleeping issues I am having a lot of very crazy dreams and I am some what remembering them.

Oh well, this is life. You deal with it and move on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Billie -

Wow I didn't realize you were in pain so much every day and in so many places! What do the doctors say is the reason for all of those pains? Why can't they get it under control?

On the lighter side, what do you want to do for your birthday? I know I am out of town, but we can celebrate early or later...let me know what you might like to doL!