Monday, June 23, 2008

My Feet






So I went out Saturday night. I wore shoes that I knew didn't bother me when I had to walk a lot in them. Man was I wrong. My feet hurt so bad! Specially my right foot, the blister is 1 - 1.5 inches in length and .5 wide. I can't keep a band aide on because it is still producing that liquid that blisters makes. Also I have to use 2 band aides because of the size. It is really hard to wear shoes because of where it is. Showering is extremely painful and burned the entire time. Neoprene burns when I have tried to put that on it. The two photos above is the blister from my right foot. The picture below is my left foot. The left foot doesn't hurt that much. I feel like a wimp but it burns so bad. The picture's don't do my blisters justice. They look a lot different in person. Way more painful in person.






1 comment:

BiggieKen said...

Yeah, that's disgusting. Thanks for texting me about it, sending pix to my phone, etc.
What were you doing to cause that to happen? Trade show? Nile event? Eastern Star event?