Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Biopsy

So I had another biopsy today. It's my 3rd one. I have had my thyroid biopsied, my colon biopsied and today my breast. But today's was for skin cancer a basil cell (I'm sure I spelled it wrong).

I have stitches on my breast and it itched so bad today. I was cleaning up the front area and the secert hallway, putting away the Christmas in July raffle prizes and sweated. So the badged fell off. I came home and cleaned it. I had to shorten the thread because it was poking me.

I also started 2 new prescriptions. They are expensive. I don't know how I am going to pay for drugs for the rest of the year. I have the FSA thing with ADP and I put away $900.00 but that is almost gone.

I am so frustrated. I don't know what I am going to do for the rest of the year. Well anyways, life will go on. I will figure out something.

No comments: