Thursday, October 30, 2008

Job Interview

I had a job interview today at Cleint Developement Services. They are an out sourced called center. They mainly focus on customer service (inbound calls) but do out bound calls too. I had already taken 3 tests online. They felt like I was back in school again, like I was taking the SAT's again. Then I went in today. Everyone was real nice and friendly. My interviewing process was suppose to start at 2:30 but people got stuck in meetings etc. I was there till 5 pm. I interviewed with 2 people, a woman and then a man. They each had a packet they had to go though with me (11 behavior questions each). They tried to make it easy going as possible but I felt like was being interview for the FBI with all the questions (22 required including there own). It was very nerve racting. The place seems like a really great place to work. I hope I get it. The training class starts on November 10th. So, I will find something out within a week.

Everyone, please keep your fingers crossed and me in your prayers. I really really need a job.

No comments: