Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Uggg . . .

So I have been trying some dating websites. I don't want to date co-workers and when I was active in the LDS church most of the men were scared of me or something. Since I moved here in 2001 till now I have never been asked out by an LDS man.

A few of the sites are LDS single sites. 1 you have to pay for and I don't have the money. Plus the site doesn't look very up to date (worth the money). I don't have the money to check out eharmony or match.com.

So what I have discovered, there are a lot of lonely men. The men are widows, live in other countries, are 10 + years older than me and or recently divorced and don't know what to do.

I did try non-LDS single sites too. Basically the same thing. Not worth my time. I don't know what to do anymore. It is very annoying. I'm 31 really why is a 65 year old man thinking its ok to 'try to get to know me better'?

No comments: