Monday, October 27, 2008

Life 3

So life is interesting. As I have spent time with other people's families and see how they interacted with each, I learn what I like about families and don't like about families. I see how close families are, how they love each other and how they interact with each other. It is all very interesting to me.

My own family doesn't get along very well. I grew up seeing my father only be nice to people if he thought they could do something for him or for the family. I saw an angry man who loved to hit those around him. I saw an angry and scared mother who would lock herself in her room. She would go to work to escape home. She would also take her anger out on us children.

My father would take things out on me that my younger siblings did or one of the family pets did. I was blamed for a lot of things and many of them I didn't understand.

What I have figured out in life so far and I am surely no expert is we are who we are and we can't be anything else. Many of us can change who we are to who we want to be through hard work and determination. We will get what we want out of life also with lots of hard work and determination. We may have set backs and feel like we are not moving forward sometimes. I want you to know this, we will always move in the direction we want to go, it may be slow sometimes but you will always get to the end as long as you have determination and work hard. I hope this makes since to everyone my random babbling.

No comments: