Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life 4

Life is very interesting, how people come in and out of our lives. How people remember us though years of never seeing or speaking to them. How people forget us at that same time.

How people make friends, keep friends and stay friends. What friends do for each other and go through together.

Should I be hurt or offended if an old friend doesn't remember me or I don't remember an old friend should I feel bad.

How many people actually keep in touch with old friends these days. I know though sites like facebook.com and myspace.com it has made it easier to let friends know what is going on in your life and in their lives. Just as long as we update your pages on these sites.

With friend sites it is harder to find friends with common names. It can also be hard to get a hold of friends who have really high security blocks on their pages (which I don't understand).

This includes family and is not limited to just friends. I am curious how people become friends, what is it about the other person that attacks you to them to become friends. To want to get to know each other better, to spend time together, do things together and so forth. Your family is your family and there's not much you can do about it. But this curiosity also goes for people wanting to start relationships, start their own family. What attacks you to the other person, to want to have children with them, to spend your life with them.

I don't know if I will ever understand but it would be interesting to see what people have to say.

No comments: