Thursday, October 30, 2008

Roommates

I currently have a 2 bed & 2 bath apartment. The bed & bath are attached to each other with the living room, kitchen, etc in the center (the roommate set up). It is an older complex. Like any apartment complex it has good and bad people there. I don't really talk to any of my neighbors.

My most recent roommate had to leave because of finicial issues (and being in jail). So now I am stuck again, with no one in there and no one to split rent and utlities with. He owes me around $800.00 and has given me $250.00 of it. I have a horrible feeling I'm not going to see much else but we need to hope.

I don't know what I am going to do. I need a new roommate. I can barely afford my half of the bills with no job, I know I can't afford the whole thing.

So if you all know anyone who is a non-smoker and perferrably doesn't drink and no drugs who needs a place to stay (my lease is up in April) let me know.

No comments: