Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Again the Latest

So I have been really sick the last few days. My lymphoid are swollen really bad again. I think I have a sinus infection. I can't breath and my back is sore. My leg muscles are sore and I keep getting headaches. I got a call from the doctor's office yesterday and my liver levels are elevated (whatever that means), so I had to take more blood tests. I changed my doctor's appointment from next week to this Friday at 11:30 AM. You can call me that evening if you wan to find out what is going on or I will post something as soon as I know something. I will like have to go to a Ears, Nose and Throat Dr because I have more lumps on my thyroid. I don't know what the blood test means but I will find out. And hopefully get rid of this sinus infection.

No comments: