Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just My Luck

So as per my last blog you all know that I have health issues. Now my car was stolen yesterday. This is not something I want to talk about. Yes, I called the police. My insurance does not cover stolen cars so I have to wait to see what the police find. I am getting a rental today. I have to see what my loan people say. I will likely have to get a junker (something that gets me around town) until everything is paid off (another few years). Which I am not looking forward to.

I am feeling down about everything going on all at the same time. My sister Melissa is have a lot of issues at work and is very stressed out right now. Then my sister Allison, her toddler son killed her phone last night. My Grandfather had surgery on Tuesday and is hopefully coming home today. Then my Uncle has surgery today (I don't know how he is yet).

Everything will work out in the end. I am trying to be positive.

No comments: