Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So the Lastest

Hi Everyone,

I went to the doctor's today. I have gained 30 pounds in 2 months, my blood pressure is off and I have pain in around my stomach. I have also been tired for 2 months and haven't slept for 2 months. Now my muscles are sore. So I have a bunch of blood drawn (8 tubes) and I have to have an ultrasound of my thyroid again. My doctor is worries, he tested my blood pressure himself 3 times (not including the 1 time the nurse did it). I have to see him again in 3 weeks, unless I hear from him sooner. I am a little scared. It's not normal to gain that kind of weight. Clothes that fit me in December and January don't. A lot of them I can't button up or slip on. Most of the weight is in my stomach area. Oh well, right.

Keep me in your prayers please. Hopefully the doctor's will figure out what is going on with me.

Thanks

1 comment:

PLove said...

That's no fun. I hope your doctor figures it out soon too.