Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Dating Rules

This are my personal rules, rules I live by.



1. No Co-workers (although right now I am breaking this rule because I'm not meeting anyone else)

2. No Married Men (this includes men who live with their girlfriends or have girlfriends).

3. No Men who cheat (I don't put up with this behavior and once a cheater always a cheater).

4. No Men who hit, grap or 'Man handle' me in any other way (no excuses).

5. I prefer men who are my height or taller than me.

6. A man I can talk to (they have to be able to carry on a conversation).

7. A man with manners.

8. No Men who are separted from their wife or going through a divorce (they can always get back together). They need to have the divorce finalized to date but I we can be friends until then.

9. A man who is open and honest with me.

10. A man who has goals.

11. A man who enjoys what he does for a living (or working towards that).

12. A man who is patient with me.

13. A man who wants kids (one day) and likes children.

14. A man who wants to get married (one day, not right now at least not in the beginning of the relationship).

15. I prefer a man who gives me flowers (but not necessary, I can always get them for myself).

16. A man with a driver's license.

17. A man with a job.

I know there are a lot of rules but there is always an exception to the rule. I will give almost any man a chance if they have the guts to ask me out. And if I give you my phone number it means I am giving you a chance. So call, just don't take my number and never call or ignore me.

Also, if you do get the guts to ask me out, please talk to me. If you don't I think you are not interested in me anymore and I will move on.

No comments: