Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Marica Rader

Marica Rader who I meet when she started working at Zappos about a year ago on CLT (Customer Loyalty Team). I got to know her better when she transferred to the Help Desk. She worked the travel team. She is an amazing woman. She was always there for me whenever I needed hug or to get something off my chest. I miss her greatly. She passed away yesterday due to health complications. She was in remission from breast cancer. About a year later they found spots on her bones. The doctors told her it was osteroprois from her chemotherapy. Apparently last month she found out otherwise. She was always happy and didn't let anything get to her, no matter what. She was a great example and a great friend. I am just sad I wasn't able to say good bye to her. I didn't know she was sick. I love you Marica.

No comments: