Friday, September 5, 2008

The Next 2 Months

I am not looking forward to the next two months and all the political commercial and ads that will be everywhere. I honestly believe in the election system. I understand that they are trying to get there message to as many people as possible. The radio, tv, print ads and etc, I'm just looking forward to all of it.

Republicans - McCain & Palin vs. Democrats Obama & Bilen

(I don't know I have the names spelled right and I am not going to take the time to look it up but you all know who I am talking about)

I will say I like the fact that there is a female running mate and a black man running for the presidency of the USA.

I think Palin and Obama are really, really good public speakers. I like the fact that McCain was a POW and didn't let it destroy him. I like the fact that Palin is LDS, that her daughter is unmarried and pregnant. This shows that no one is immune from the troubles of the country. I don't know anything about Bilen other than the fact he called Obama the wrong name. I wish everyone luck in this years race. Who ever wins will change the US and the world.

No comments: