Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Dream I Had

I have always had a connection with animals. Specially cats and dogs. They have adopted me my entire life. I have always loved animals. I wanted to have a farm one day of my own. With geese, ducks, chickens, rabbits, cats dogs, and many other animals. When I was 21 I was having a lot of allergic reactions. I didn't know to what. I wasn't doing anything new, eating anything new. So I had tests done. I discovered I was allergic to cats. I was heart broken.

I have always wanted to get another pet. But pet rent and deposits have prevented me from doing so. I don't like having animals in a small apartment except for cats. But I'm not usually home enough to have a pet. I had a cat for a little while till I broke out into a rash every time I touched him. He was a crazy cat I named Moses. I had him for a few months. Then I had a dog named Dosha for 2 weeks. She was a great dog but really she needed a yard, grass. So I gave her to someone who had a dog the sane breed as her. It was a good decision. Dosha and her new family are very happy now.

Well last night I had a dream that my pet cats from my past, from my childhood visited me. Were trying to get my attention, wanting me to pet them. Wanting to curl up with me. It was comforting and creepy at the same time. It made me realize I still would really like a cat. Dark colored cats I can handle the longest. But my current roommate is allergic to cats also. His allergies are worse than mine. So I am out of luck for a little while.

No comments: