Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Crazy Dream Last Night

Last night I had another crazy dream. It was Thanksgiving day, I was at the home I grew up in in Blythe, CA. I was in the kitchen preparing the meal. My mother had invited people over. At first I thought it was only one or two other people. As I was setting the table the guest started showing up. Then people I have known over the years started showing up. People who I was friends with, people who I have crushes on. It was weird. I started holding hands with one man. I was really happy with him. He has his son with him. I don't know anything about where the mother of the child was. I was happy with him and his son. What ended up being a very large group of people was also a good time. It was a nice Thanksgiving. It was also a very weird thing, very weird feelings. There were more people over than the house could fit.

No comments: