Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life 2

Life is interesting, I realized today that the Past is our past and we can't change our past. All that matters is who we are now. All that matters is what we do with our lives now.

I have always lived by the rule: To do unto others as you would have done unto you. This has done me well in life. I also have always believed that what you do unto to others, you will have done unto you 10 fold. So I try to be nice to everyone. I try to treat everyone with respect. This has also served me well. This I have also taught to children and others whenever I can.

This is life, we are dealt certain cards and how we play the hand is all up to us and no one else. No one can tell you what to do or how to live your life. You can take suggestions from others. You can ask others to tell you how to live your life but in the end it was always your decision. No matter what, it is always your decision.

Decisions can be hard in life. Do this or do that, not to do this and not to do that. If I did this, it will get me closer to this goal. If I do that it will make me happy. I need this in my life. I want that in my life. This is all up to the individual and no one else.

No comments: