Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Dream Last Night

I had a crazy dream last night. I was in college. I went back home for summer break from college. My Grandmother had to give up her home and move in with us. So we had extra washer and dryer. I was going to take them with me when I went back to school. My home is very crowded with siblings and relatives.

Then I was moving into my dorm. I started to watch an old movie that was playing in the lobby. The movie was set in the 1940's. It caught my attention because it looked like it was filmed in the dorm that I was staying in. As I was moving my things in I watched the movie.

It was 2 young brothers who were very close to each other. They were coming home for Christmas break. One of them meet a girl. So his brother started dating her best friend. One brother fell in love with his girl. And had unmarried relations. The brothers left and went back to school.

The other brother went back to his beautiful girlfriend. As the first brother wrote all the time to the girl he meet over winter break. I left the room and grabbed more things to take to my new room. As I walked by again the girls from winter break showed up at the brothers college. Both girls were with child. It was spring now. Both brothers did the right thing and married the women. The really beautiful college girlfriend was heart broken but she understood what was going on and said nothing. The brothers moved out of the male dorm rooms in the next building over to the married dorm rooms on the other side of the campus. They never really saw each other again. Just passing by each other on their way to classes.

The college girlfriend didn't date anyone for a long time. Then one day she decided if she couldn't have the man she loved more than anything then she wouldn't be with any man. It was now the next school year. The brothers have babies now and still living in the married dorm rooms. With the new school year, she meet a woman, a uncommon and unconventional woman. A woman who couldn't admit out loud who she really was. The woman seemed to he happy, she seamed to free. She was a woman and fellow college student to liked other woman. She didn't like men. They started an affair, a secret affair, a forbidden affair.

The woman fell in love with the former college girlfriend and wanted to tell everyone that they were together. One day they were talking out loud in the lobby of the dorm that the girls lived in. Thinking they were alone and no one was around. Little did they know, there was a couple hiding in the closet kissing and heard what they were saying.

They couple couldn't believe there ears. There were females in their college, in there dorm who were together. How could they be. Didn't they know it was wrong to be with someone of the same sex. How dare they be like that around them. The couple then told all of there friends what they found out.

An angry crowd came together of mainly men but women too. They got a truck and grabbed the two girls. They were going to take them to the out skirts of town and destroy them, beat them and maybe kill them, in angry, in disgust of their life choices.

Then the brothers driving by with their wives and babies drove by. Saw what was going on. The other brother saw his college girl friend being kidnapped and about to be harmed. He made his wife (who was driving) stop the car and he jumped out, jumped over her. She was knocked down and hurt and he didn't pay attention, he kept going. He leaped into the crowd and was trying to save his former girlfriend.

He was still in love with her. He kept an eye on her from a distance, secretly. He argued and fought with the crowd to save his real love.

I then dropped off some more items in my dorm room and walked out side and got another load. I walked back in and saw. The brother's wife and her friend went looking for the other brother's wife. To make sure she was ok. They couldn't find her. Instead they found the baby in a basket in the lobby with a note.

The note said 'I know he never really loved me. That he always loved her. That he only married me out of duty. Now they can be together. I will no longer be in the way. Please do not look for me, you will not find me. Pearl (the best friend), please raise my son as your own. Our sons are very close in age. Just days apart, you can tell them that they are twins. That they are yours. Please be treat him like he is your own child.'

Then a security guard comes into the dorm. He was checking on us to make sure we were ok and that there were no men in the dorm. I slipped up the back stairs and dropped off things at my dorm room. I then decided I needed to figure out what that movie was and rent it. I wanted to see it in full.

No comments: