Friday, September 5, 2008

Billiemarie Designs

I don't know if you all know or not but I have my own unofficial business. It is called Billiemarie Designs. I have made many things under this name. I have sold items and given away items. I don't know what people like but I like making things, creating things and I like doing things.

As you can tell from my side bar (the right side), I have a blog for Billiemarie Designs. I just posted a whole bunch of things I have made last night and over the last few years. Now, I didn't post pictures of everything I have made. I don't have pictures of everything I have done. I have made a lot of things over the years. This is a very small example of things I have done. I hope everyone enjoys it. If you have any questions about what I have made, let me know I am happy to answer questions. Tell me what you think of these items too. Thank you!

http://billiemariedesigns.blogspot.com

No comments: