Friday, September 12, 2008

Who Am I?

I have been really down lately. Mainly thinking about who I am and where I belong. What do I want out of life? Are my dreams trying to tell me anything? Why am I unemployeed? What can I do to get another job? Where should I look? What makes me happy? Am I doing the right thing?

I have been tried all week so I haven't gotten much done. I haven't looked for work as much as I would like too. I have had a headache all week. Also my body has been feeling weird this week. Almost like I am being tickled from the inside out. From my stomach out. I also have that feeling in my stomach like something bad has happened but I don't know what. And I can't shake it. I am hungry but I don't want to eat. This isn't new but it usually goes away after a day or two.

I have been praying a lot lately. I have started going back to church. I just go to sacrament meeting and leave. I did go to Family Home Evening in the singles ward I attended before but I was late. Then they didn't have one and then they gave blood (which I can't do till next April). I have missed the last 2 weeks of church because I wasn't feeling well.

I don't know what to do. I don't know where I belong. I don't know what I want. I don't know who I am anymore. Sometimes I feel like I am coming undone at the seams.

No comments: