Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Job Hunt

So looking for a job is horrible. I am on careerbuilder.com all the time. I am also on monster.com, craiglist.com and nevadajobconnect.com I haven't had any phone calls back. It is not cool. I don't know what to do.

To make things worse, my body has gone crazy. Having allergic reactions, don't know why. Medicine isn't helping. On top of that, I sleep all day and I am up all night. I have tried sleeping pills, staying up all night and all day then going to sleep the next night. Nothing is working.

I feel like I am going crazy.

1 comment:

Jim and Allison said...

Hey Billiemarie-
I'm so sorry you are going through that right now. It is SO hard looking for and going throught the whole job hunt thing. My husband has been out of work since June. Just the stress of it all can keep one wired at night. I hope for you that you can get some time to yourself to unwind. One thing that has helped us is we're trying to stay positive, acting in faith by doing all we're supposed to do (read our scriptures, family prayers, etc.) We just figure, if we are obedient, in the Lord's time the opportunities will open up for us and we'll be open to what he has to teach us. (Patience that maybe the first opportunity may not be the best option for us but that something else is in the works!) My best to you. I hope you will be able to get some rest. Hugs!