Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ok, Yeah

As you can tell in my pervious post. I was not having a good day. I am having bad days and good days. More bad currently because of what is going on in my life. But like everything else, I get through it all. I will survie. I will be stronger. I will be more determined to do my own thing.

On the board for tomorrow, cancel my appointment with the employement lawyer because I don't have the consaltion fee yet. I have to reschedule it for later when I do have the money. Call into my doctor's office to check on the status of my latest biopsy (which I am sure I am ok, like all the ones in the past). Sign up with a temp agency so I can start working soon. I am still applying for at least 1 job a day (except for today, I have to many other things to do, so tomorrow I will have to make up for it). Clean my apartment (I really need to do dishes) and go through more boxes (I have a lot of things, trying to rid of a lot). And if I have time and engery sew something (I was working on a dress before I got fired and a roommate).

Please keep me in your prayers. You are all in mine. Thank you for your support in my life. I hope everything is going well for all of you.

Love Yeah

No comments: