Friday, August 29, 2008

Men with Beards

Ok, I have been noticing a horrible trend with men is coming back. Beards. Beards look bad on men mainly because they look untrimmed, wild and unclean. Beards do not help the appearance of any man. I have never meet a man that I thought looked better with his beard than without it. A clean shaved man is sexy.

Now, more of to the main point of this horrible trend. Men who have flesh colored beards. It doesn't matter your race. If your beard is the same color of your skin (your face) you can not grow a beard. Not because you can't, I'm sure almost all of you can with time and patience. It's because men who have facial hair the same color of their skin and let the facial hair grow out, just makes your face look dirty. Yes I said it. It makes you look like you didn't wash your face or that you missed a spot (depending on the lighting).

Don't get me wrong, some women like the tickle of facial hair. But most woman find it scratch, dirty and just a turn off. I understand some men don't like shaving. Some men shaving hurts them more than it helps. Then by all means go ahead and grow out your facial hair. Just remember to keep it in line Everyday. And also remember it is a turn off for some women.

You men expect us woman to have clean shaved legs, underarms and trimmed bikini lines. We just ask that you to in turn don't grow out your beard.

Now on another hand, I do like goatees and I understand they are not in style. But a nice trimmed, clean goatee is good looking on some men. But for the most part beards are horrible looking.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

First of all,learn how to spell. I met my gorgeous boyfriend and all he had was a beard, and I was soooo intrigued and turned on by it, I continued to see this man for that very reason alone.

Your statements are full of bias, I don't know who you dated with a disgusting beard, so get your life right.

The men of whom you speak of, of who you like to see clean-shaven and such spend more time in the mirror than women. I want some bathroom too.

While I do believe women should be shaven and smooth and whatnot, I would like to know that I am in bed with a man.

Men are supposed to be rugged and manly and like the bounty paper towel man.

Don't be retarded, and again, get your life right.

P.S. Learn to spell — your spelling and grammatical errors tell me that ignorance is bliss.