Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dark Knight (The New Batman Movie)

I saw the Dark Knight this last Friday night. I loved it. The Joker was amazing! I loved how they created 2 Face but I think they didn't show his temper enough. I loved how Batman was done. He is not a hero or a villan. Christian Bail is growing on me as an actor. I generally think he is over rated and I don't like his teeth/mouth area. It is to big and wide and white. I also liked how they showed the Scarecrow was still alive. I also liked the pretend Batman's with guns. It really throws you off. I also thought it was amazing that Emma Thompson was involved with this movie. I love her as an actor and a producer.

I think it was funny how the History Channel did a show on Batman and the history or Batman. It was very interesting. I would check it out. http://www.history.com/search.do?searchText=Batman

Well anyways, if you are or are not a Batman fan this movie is still worth seeing. It is worth owning too. http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/

No comments: