Monday, July 28, 2008

Zappos.com Party

So Zappos.com had there annual Vendor Party on Sunday night. It was at the nightclub Rain in the Palms. There was rumors of famous people walking around. I didn't see them.

There was also a private pool with nice sitting and 4 penguins swimming and hanging around. There was lots of free alcohol every where. Including girls dressed up like Snow Queens passing out vodka and snow cones covered in vodka. I was a woman who looked about 7 months pregnant pouring vodka on snow cones. I thought that was a very weird site.

Lots of people drunk. Lots of people dressed up looking good. Lots of people surprised to see me, happy to see me (which was nice) and lots of people who didn't know I don't work at Zappos anymore. There was lots of rumors of why I was fired and how I got in. But I didn't say how I got in and told people what I was told when I was fired, which was 'you are not good enough'.

My friend Sherry went with me. I hope I didn't bore her to much. I had fun, I hope she fun.

No comments: