Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What I Need in A Man

What I Need (like) in a Man at this Time is the Following Qualities:

1. Patient
2. Honest
3. Loyal
4.Faithful
5. Pays Attention To Me
6. Wants to go out and do things like eat out, movies, etc
7. Likes to stay at home and do things like paint, watch movies, etc
8. Likes to make me food
9. Likes me making food for them
10. Understanding
11. Drinks Socially Only (or at least doesn't mind me drinking socially)
12. Doesn't Smoke
13. Likes Animals and Pets
14. Willing to kill bugs for me
15. Takes the Lead when Dancing (Likes to Dance)
16. Takes the Lead in Bed
17. Wants Kids (already has kids is ok too)
18. Is Passionate about Something
19. Likes Cartoons and Anime
20. Likes Movies
21. Likes playing boardgames and video games are cool too
22. Willing to be adventurous every now and then
23. Trusting and Trust Worthy
24. Doesn't cheat and doesn't do things that would make you think he is cheating
25. Likes Music, listening to music, playing music, etc
26. Likes to Dance or at least doesn't mind dancing with me
27. Can carry on a Conversation
28. Has a dream, a goal in life and is working towards it
29. Likes Tattoos (at least doesn't mind that I have them / likes my tattoos)
30. Wants to better himself and in turn I want to better myself for him
31. Speaks another language
32. Has some kind of education
33. Likes to learn
34. Likes to share
35. Likes to take care of himself and me
36. Picks up after himself
37. Willing to help with food/house
38. Easy to get along with
39. Has a job that supports himself
39. Not into any illegal drug/activities
40. Likes to talk to me


These may change as I change in life but for now this is what I want.

No comments: