Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Dating Rules

I wanted to repost this one:

This are my personal rules, rules I live by:

1. No Co-workers
2. No Married Men (this includes men who live with their girlfriends or have girlfriends)
3. No Men who cheat (I don't put up with this behavior and once a cheater always a cheater)
4. No Men who hit, grab or 'Man handle' me in any other way (no excuses)
5. I prefer men who are my height or taller than me
6. A man I can talk to (they have to be able to carry on a conversation)
7. A man with manners!
8. No Men who are separated from their wife or going through a divorce (they can always get back together). They need to have the divorce finalized to date but I we can be friends until then.
9. A man who is open and honest with me
10. A man who has goals
11. A man who enjoys what he does for a living (or working towards that)
12. A man who is patient with me
13. A man who wants kids (one day) and likes children
14. A man who wants to get married (one day, not right now at least not in the beginning of the relationship)
15. I prefer a man who gives me flowers (but not necessary, I can always get them for myself)
16. A man with a driver's license
17. A man with a job

I know there are a lot of rules but there is always an exception to the rule. I will give almost any man a chance if they have the guts to ask me out. And if I give you my phone number it means I am giving you a chance. So call, just don't take my number and never call or ignore me.
Also, if you do get the guts to ask me out, please talk to me. If you don't I think you are not interested in me anymore and I will move on.

No comments: