Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Latest

Ok, I went to the doctor's yesterday. I saw the sleep doctor who said my sleep was fine. That it is likely I have depression (really bad). Big shocker right.

I went to my primary doctor's office yesterday too. My appointment was at 3:45 pm I got into an examine room at 5:30 an I saw the doctor at 6:30 PM. I think it is time to change. This is a horrible way to treat people. Almost the whole staff was gone before I even got into the examine room. He is a good doctor once you get in to see him but everything else is horrible.

I am still gaining weight. I have changed my diet, changed how much and what I eat and nothing is helping.

Anyways, my sleep doctor called my primary doctor worried about me because of my depression. I am now on a medication. It will take a few weeks for it to work. Last night I was afraid I was coming undone at the seems. To many things are going on in my life right now. I don't think I can handle anything else.

No comments: